Whether in our personal lives or at work, cyber security awareness is important for us all. The digital revolution presents huge advantages, but also brings new risks that we need to understand and tackle given our increasing dependence on cyberspace. There has never been a better time to invest in cyber security training.
- GAVIGS Ltd will provide the following Services to the customers through our thoroughly vetted, UK certified and UK accredited trained team of staff:
- Cyber Essentials certification will provide a basic level of confidence to an SME that their organization has implemented cyber security controls effectively. If the cyber security controls are not implemented effectively then appropriate recommendations will be made to the organisation / business. The recommendation by GAVIGS Ltd Consultant will also including appropriate costing for the implementation of appropriate security in place.
- Cyber Essentials Plusbuilds on the Cyber Essentials foundations. Certification at this level test whether the organization’s implemented controls are sufficient to protect against internet based threats and includes a Systems Penetration Test (pen test) to provide a higher level of assurance that the organization’s cyber assets are secure. Certification is valid for 12 months. As above if the cyber security controls are not implemented effectively then appropriate recommendations will be made to the organisation / business. The recommendation by GAVIGS Ltd Consultant will also including appropriate costing for the implementation of appropriate security in place.
- ISO / IEC 27001 are an international standard for Information Security management. It provides a model to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve a risk-managed Information Security Management System (ISMS). It forms the basis for effective management of sensitive, confidential information and for the application of information security controls. Organisations can utilise the ISO/IEC 27001 standard to demonstrate their conformance to best practice and excellence in Information Security Management.
An organisation that conforms to the ISO/IEC 27001 standard possesses clear, objective proof of its commitment to continued improvement of control over its sensitive and confidential information. ISO/IEC 27001 therefore provides reassurance to sponsors, shareholders and customers that the organisation has expert control over its risk management and data security. ISO/IEC 27001 ideal for an organisation looking to establish effective risk- managed ISMS to combat concerns over risk assessment, analysis and management, as well as data security. Considering the prevalence of cyber-criminals posing a constant threat to sensitive business information – ISO/IEC 27001 is highly advantageous in demonstrating to market your organisation’s information assets are secure.
- CDCAT – The Cyber Defence Capability Assessment Tool:
CDCAT provides a comprehensive cyber security strategy and capability and Improvement service.
Drawing on military, government and industry controls and standards to consolidate the most effective practices, CDCAT provides a methodology and scoring system for cyber defence preparedness. Reports generated by the tool also provide a detailed roadmap on how any issues identified can be resolved.
Constructing a list of key criteria, CDCAT then assesses an organisation’s current defensive posture. By factoring current operational risks measurements into its scoring system, CDCAT both contextualises present risk scenarios and provides output which suggests possible actions to fix issues found. With this output, managers can engage in real-time and repeatable operational risk management assessments, with which to counter changing threats and vulnerabilities.
CDCAT is the transformative solution for:
- Cyber security Audits
- Cyber security Risk Management and Risk Assessment
- Financial Cost associated with Risk
- Scoring Cyber Defence Effectiveness (absolute scale real-world evidence)
- Vulnerability assessment
- Compliance and gap-analysis
- Remediation plans and mitigations
- Performance and metrics
GAVIGS Ltd Directors will endorse the outcome of the Consultant’s findings and their recommendations before submitting the report to their clients.
How we will work:
GAVIGS Ltd will do the following for their Clients:
- Understand the Clients Business Objectives
- Interview Staff and Stake Holders
- Analyse All business related aspects
- Present Immediate and wide ranging Improvements
- Refine and prioritise with Stakeholders
- Agree time scales and costs
- Execute plans
- Monitor and measure improvements.