Sailesh was previously working as a Senior Executive: International IT Networks Co-ordinator for the Home Office (Interior Ministry) in the National Crime Agency (NCA); London, United Kingdom. After leaving NCA, Sailesh set up Grace & Victoria Integrated Global Solutions Ltd (GAVIGS Ltd). Sailesh is a British national and also has an international exposure through his experience as Head of International IT Networks.
- Scaling new heights of success and leaving a mark of excellence in assignments which involve analytical capabilities and professional growth.
- Dynamic career of nearly 30 years in UK government departments that reflects pioneering experience and year-on-year success in IT & Cyber Security, IT Management, IT Project Management, IT Business Analysis, IT Service Delivery, IT Quality Assurance and IT Quality Framework Management.
- Enterprising leader with a solid record of contributions in IT domain that invigorated businesses, heightened productivity & enhanced internal controls
- Leading an IT Dept. involving recommending technical, functional & commercial expertise, promoting system usefulness, imposing IT policies & procedures, executing and delivering UAT plans and projects, managing budgeting, financial & business process. Managing team of 32 staff providing customer support, and troubleshooting hardware & network issues globally and nationally.
- Ensuring application of & compliance with the company’s IT policies in administration of IT infrastructure through strategic development and ongoing maintenance of systems architecture / infrastructure; assessing IT requirements in terms of software, hardware & other peripherals / products and handle procurement of the same
- PRINCE 2 trained Project Management experience and an impressive track record in the successful delivery of complex IT projects to ITIL standards within major change programmes. Results driven with a strong customer service ethos and excellent team management skills, has integrated systems and implemented secure networks in government departments throughout UK and 60 locations globally based within the British Embassies/HC. Provided consultancy in complex and challenging environments worldwide, communicating at all levels with key stakeholders to ensure successful delivery.
- A strong technical background with a reputation for problem solving and delivery.